At The Timber Group, we believe that timber is the most versatile and sustainable building material on our planet. We are passionate about promoting the use of wood in construction. With over 60,000 different species of wood in the world, it is vital that your timber supplier has a thorough understanding of the quality and grade required for every unique construction project.
The Timber Group is constantly investing in new and innovative timber products to remain at the cutting edge of the trade. All our core range of stock products is either FSC or PEFC Certified. We are proud members of the Timber Trade Federation (TTF), subscribing to the Federation’s Responsible Purchasing Policy (RPP) and conform with the policies of the EUTR (European Union Timber Regulation). As an importer, we carry extensive stock on our quay facilities in Kent and Essex and at all our timber merchant branches.
- Carcassing & Construction Timber - including graded timber joists and cls studwork.
- PAR & Mouldings - planed square edge timber and softwood mouldings, including skirtings and architraves.
- MDF Mouldings - a selection of MDF windowboards, skirtings, and architraves.
- Claddings - treated and untreated softwood claddings, for internal and external uses.
- Scaffold Boards - BSI Kitemarked scaffold boards, suitable for use on site.